Het verbodsbord is ook maar gewoon een witte streep op een rood, rond bord. Hoe komen ze er toch op.
While in NYC i have so far enjoyed :
- Long walks, Metro's, and the High Line.
- A fantastic exhibition of Bruce Nauman at Moma and Moma PS1
- A day long digging for records at Fusetron
- A Henning Christiansen exhibition at Blank Forms
- Flow Trio with Joe Mcphee at The Stone
- Reading the Beastie Boys book in Central Park
- Nico Dockx' film at Anthology Film Archives
- Visiting Pat Mccarthy's pigeon palace
- Dinner with Drew Mcdowall, fishing for Coil / rave stories.
- A book presentation at Printed Matter, for the book Nico Dockx made with me. Nobody showed up, so we took the book outside and asked passer by's questions from this book and recorded it. This resulted into some interesting answers, some laughs, and a few fights. One person claimed that he knows what music is.
On Monday the 21st birthday of Ultra Eczema will be celebrated at Max Fish with a No Choice gig. Non of the musicians will play their own instruments, nobody knows yet who plays with who (in a Free Jazz Middelheim stylee).
Meanwhile Up- And Downgrades Pt. 2,5, a exhibition of recent colored pencil drawings has opened at Pinkie Bowtie in Antwerp. Pinkie Bowtie is open every Saturday and Sunday between 2 and 6pm. Most welcome!